Community
New Idea

When users get to the final stage merging two records into one, why would anyone ever not want to include the source record's Notes/Histories/Opps/Documents/Activities/Secondary Contacts.  Those six check boxes should be checked by default. 

Currently we just suggest users remember and type "TODASH"  but agreeably the user feedback at this point is having to do this is lame.  Cleaning up dupes is a chore enough on it's own, and really requires someone familiar with the contacts to do it... so please let's make this important operation less of a chore!

Thanks in advance from all our users.

Little extra we squeezed into Sage ACT! 2013 SP1 on the last day of development.

This might have been mentioned before but I would like to see as one of the choices for a startup view (prefences, startup tab, startup view) to have the Calendar.   When you first start you day It's nice to see whats on your calendar.

Leslie

Start Up Views

by Copper Elite Contributor on ‎11-16-2009 08:51 AM

Why was the Calendar View left off the choices in Preferences.  While you are answering that question add Task List, Opportunity List, and Company List.  This should be a very easy fix.  In 9 years as an ACT! Consultant I have never found anyone who launches ACT! to see the Welcome Screen or there own My Record.

New features are nice but it's the little daily annoyances that push loyal customers to rethink their product choices.

Jim Fry, ACC

952-226-5498

jfry@ActSource.com

Could we extend the Startup View options to include Task List and Opportunity List.

Helps people to use ACT! in the way they wish to us it.

Jeff

Startup View

by diesel on ‎03-15-2012 01:28 AM

It would be good to have the Company Detail View as an option on Startup. It is an option in the Web client, but not the installed version.

Featured Partner
ACT 4U

David Shaw has been using Act! since 1989 and a dedicated Act! Certified Consultant since 2000. ACT 4U provide Act! CRM software, consultancy, training and support throughout the UK.

Act4u.org
Tel: 07977 567 318

Share your Ideas

We want to hear your cool ideas for improving Act! products and services. So add your own ideas or kudo (vote) on the ideas of others here!

I have an idea! How do I get started?

1. Read our submission guidelines.

2. Search for your idea. If you don't see it, submit a new one!

3. Provide feedback on the ideas of others by voting with kudos and adding comments.

4. Track your ideas and those you like. Once you've posted or kudoed and idea, subscribe to be notified via email of the latest updates to the idea. From within the idea, click "Idea Options" which appears above the idea title and choose, "Subscribe to this idea".

Be sure to check back from time to time to see new ideas and status updates!

Here is a quick list of the ideas for speedy browsing!