Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by pbuckley
‎02-10-2010 06:17 AM - edited ‎02-10-2010 06:21 AM

Hi Paul, Have you taken a look at ACT! E-marketing in ACT! 2010? It uses Swiftpage's e-mail services, and is tightly integrated with ACT!. You can, in fact, open a console and send an e-mail or look at results, campaigns, and surveys. Results can also be written back to the contact history record. And the contact tabs contain a new tab called marketing results, where you can see results by contact or results by campaign.

Check it out!

Paul Buckley

ACT! Product Manger

Message Edited by pbuckley on 02-10-2010 07:21 AM
by Nickel Super Contributor daniel_graves
on ‎11-30-2010 07:29 PM

Even though Constant Contact offers a plug-in to ACT,

http://www.constantcontact.com/about-constant-contact/press/press_2009_0402.jsp

it still lacks the features of the integrated ACT e-Marketing (Swiftpage) service.

by oratzk
on ‎12-24-2010 11:28 PM

My staff have used both systems and find the Constant Contact template editor to be much stronger that the one in Swiftpage.   We have ACT!  2010 and I don't believe there have been upgrades to the editor in ACT! 2010 (besides the name change).  The limit of 1 image per window and lack of expected features drives us crazy.  The Headers never display correctly and we constantly have to massage the width of each window.  Our e-marketing program is suffering because my staff simply hates the editor.

I chose ACT! / Swiftpage solution because of the solid reporting and integration of history but if I we can't somewhat easily create email blasts that meet our criteria what's the use?

Labels