Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by
on ‎10-04-2009 04:48 AM

While sometimes this bugs me, I guess it's the difference between a new activity and a follow up...

To me a followup means I might not have completed all the items in the details... so, when creating the new activity, I clear out the items that were done, then I clear the ones not done from the history so it records what I completed.

Would that work?

by dvachon
on ‎10-04-2009 06:57 AM

I understand your way of working. It's just that I'm used to work by clearing the activity and then creating a new one.

Let's say for instance my activity was to “call the client” on a Monday, then I go in my activities see the call I have to make a call then call the client. Whether or not that I get the client on the phone I did make “the call” and either if I spoke to the person or left a message in a voice mail, I clear the activity and then create a new one. Maybe on the following Wednesday if I got the voice mail...

For me that’s an activity that I did and cleared. I can now pull reports of how many calls I’ve made and follow the entire history in the history tab.

by
on ‎10-04-2009 07:43 AM
If you just left a message or attempted, maybe use Ctrl-H to record a seperate history of the call and just re-schedule the original
by JakeNewton
on ‎08-20-2013 02:40 AM

Definitely agree - would be very helpful to be able to clear this check box by default!!

by Nickel Super Contributor dixon7
on ‎08-20-2013 05:35 AM

This is the way it used to be and it was very helpful to carry all the details forward.

by EZ Street
on ‎01-13-2014 12:18 PM

I agree, PLEASE have an option to remove "use details from previous activity", as I dont need to have carry over what I just did!

Labels