Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by Bronze Elite Contributor
on ‎08-06-2009 12:11 PM
I don't see how this would work..
by mikeclarkusa
on ‎08-06-2009 01:38 PM
ACT used to link to Eudora.  It links to Outlook now.  Is there a structural impediment that prevents linking to Thunderbird?
by schuld@myfairpoint.net
on ‎03-26-2010 05:30 PM

I would like to see an effort made to integrate with Thunderbird.  Having a solution that is entirely dependent on Microsoft products (outlook, word, etc) is not a good idea these days.  Supporting open solutions is preferable to supporting only MS.  Thunderbird, OpenOffice, etc.

It would be great if ACT! could run on Linux as well, but that's a discussion left for another day.

by LeviW
on ‎06-16-2010 09:52 AM
I agree integration with Thunderbird, etc. would be a great addition.
by jdy
on ‎10-28-2010 05:50 PM

Our Marketing is currently working on evaluating ACT!  but one issue we are having now as Mail Admin is our integration with all out Thunderbird Email clients.   We just move out from Windows based mail server and currently running on CentOS 5 with Kerio Connect as our mail server.   I hope somebody can share update if there would be any soon!

by prijken
on ‎12-25-2010 10:42 AM

Thunderbird rules.  Would love to have ACT 11 interact with Thunderbird, am forced to use Outlook, which is totally unstable.  How about it Sage, are we getting Thunderbird up and running anytime soon?

by GerryJ
on ‎02-06-2017 10:18 PM

The ability to link act to other email clients/programs is a good idea. It's incredible that it's only integrated with Outlook. I read somewhere in this community that it's not a great deal of work to do it. 

Labels