Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by
on ‎10-08-2009 04:41 PM
I like this idea. Also Kudo'd for using the term: ACTmosphere - very clever.
by
on ‎10-10-2009 12:17 PM

For anyone reading this, there's a bit of a discussion on this here:

http://www.linkedin.com/groupAnswers?viewQuestionAndAnswers=&gid=49896&discussionID=8140709

by FlyFisherman
on ‎10-13-2009 07:04 AM

I have to concur wiht this request.  I have used ACT! since its DOS version. 

Up to ACT2000 I was able to "Window" my calendar and tasks on the right side while viewing groups, contacts, and other data on the left side.  This was a perfect setup for me and why I kept ACT 6 until this year.

It is very frustrating only looking at one thing at a time.  Keeping Tasks and a small calendar is imperitive to efficent work flow.  PLEASE bring this functionality back!

by Silver Elite Contributor
on ‎10-15-2009 11:06 AM

The other thing I would like to be able to see in the Info Pane is copies of selected fields that exist elsewhere. They might be fields that are tucked away in other tabs in the Contact record, such as Record Manager, or, more importantly,  fields from the Company record to which that Contact belongs. I could then see the Company information (e.g. Address, SIC code, Industry) alongside the Contact information.

(Yes I know that means limiting it to one Company record per Contact or designating one Company Record the Primary one, but I believe that's a compromise well worth making.

by davinci
on ‎10-15-2009 11:29 AM
This is a great idea based.  I find myself trying to work with one program and one screen, trying to multitask without moving too much.  A column that would allow you to personalize it with a micro calendar, task settings, and even a QUICK NOTE field that is like your personal sticky on the screen.  I related it to the web link in the contact field.  It is great to be looking at the contact and browse their web page at the same time.  This has been very powerful for me.
Labels