Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by Bronze Super Contributor tmwilli
on ‎08-15-2014 07:20 AM

Other improvements

Ability to export an individual contact record or company tasks to Excel.

Ability to add most any Contact field to the list. Jim D.'s product will do that.

by Nickel Super Contributor scotta
on ‎08-15-2014 11:24 AM

Terry,

I agree ENTIRELY!

Scott

by Copper Elite Contributor
on ‎08-22-2014 09:46 AM

I agree entirely, double ditto!

I would add that I want to see the recurring activities displayed in the list of hide except first instance. Such a pain that I can't see all of the same weekly meeting in the task list for entire year!
Please enable that!

Alanna

by Nickel Super Contributor scotta
on ‎08-22-2014 11:30 AM

Let me add that there is no way to filter out activities that are part of an Activity Series.  Can we add that also?

by ksmith
on ‎08-29-2014 12:39 PM

I would love to be able to select contact level fields to display on the task list. Some people want to see cities, or sort by customer level or...

by sandbagger
on ‎04-29-2016 06:36 AM

PLEASE ADD THESE FEATURES! The main issue is not being able to delete/erase more than one recurring alarm at a time.  That is huge and I hope that someone adds this feature.  The second feature that I'd like to request to be added is a customizable column list in Task list view.....I need to be able to see the state and other fields besides what is available.  Just like we can select columns in list view, this would be very beneficial in Task view as well.  Thank you!

Labels