Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by bbenneraz
on ‎02-17-2011 02:51 PM

To clarify, we are not changing our telephone support.  The only thing that will change is your customer ID/account number and the online portal by which you will access online support (Knowledgebase and Chat) and other customer-related resources.

by priva
on ‎02-17-2011 03:47 PM

I am sorry, I've only been a literary agent for 35+ years - and perhaps "new speak" changes the meaning of words, but you say "...only thing that will change is your customer ID/account number and the online portal by which you will access online support (Knowledgeable and Chat) and other customer-related resources."

This means the following in English:

1. Our ID/account number will change

2. The online portal will change

3. Online support access accessibility to Knowledgeable and Chat will change

4. "other customer related resources" will change - i.e. the place where the telephone numbers are listed (if at all - you make NO assurances that this service and access to numbers will continue).

Okay, let's try PLAIN speak: Will the number 877-716-6296 continue to function as before? Is the structure of India passing to a qualified tech in Atlanta (so-called escalation, when in fact almost all enquiries are quizzed back to Atlanta, if not transferred there)  going to continue?

How about yes or no answers? If you hedge... see 4 above.

Labels