Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by Bronze Super Contributor dshaw111
‎12-07-2016 07:12 AM - edited ‎12-07-2016 07:13 AM

Hi Cam,

If youfind another LinkedIn profile in the Social tab abd then select Remember - then re-select the Contact profile it might work?

HTH

David Shaw

by Employee
on ‎12-07-2016 07:17 AM

Hi David,

Yep! You're right. The client is currently using that as a work around. However they have over 1000 affected contacts in their database.  Could take a long time to fix everyone using that method.

- C

by spsearch
on ‎01-25-2017 01:40 PM

This is a chronic problem for me.  I use the LinkedIn Social Updates Tab all day.  There is no correlation to whether or not the "remember this page" is selected.  It used to work each time when I switch to "Web Info" tab for LinkedIn.  Sadly, that no longer is that consistent.  Really frustrating.  

by cthomas1017
on ‎10-17-2017 05:29 AM

I upgraded to v20 after being told that the problems with the "social updates" tab would be fixed.  Even with the update2 patches for v20, Act still has all the same old problems... backward login screen, extreme performance delays in updating when switching between profiles, forget this page, etc.

And please, moderators, don't ask me to give more details on a problem that is well known and the act developers cannot even come close to correcting.  I've wasted too much time with this BS.  It's fast approaching a year that act has been unable to fix this.  Flawed web platform from the ground up.  Act had the opportunity to fix this with v20, but they keep trying to patch it rather than fix the underlying problem.

Labels