Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by
a week ago

Before I vote -

As the contact details are held in the contact section how would the company smart task know who to contact and who  would it do this?

Just asking as I do see your point.

by jpbyes1
a week ago

What i want ACT to do is allow the ability to create a look up of companies,  which can then look up all the contacts with in those companies to then send an e-mail to each member advising them that for example there machines are ready for servicing!

As we have grown our company with lots of equipment sold and installed, we currently moved that equipment details fields information out of contacts due to the fact that they were sold to a company and not individuals.

So by having all of that data at company level and using the data base as a company rather than individual contacts, If the smart task can look up that data and then send an e-mail to each contact of that company record then each of our customers can be informed automatically when there equipment is ready to be serviced just like when you get a reminder from the car garage that its service is due.

Just trying to lift the profesionalisum of our business but need the CRM system to be able to do the same !.

Could you live with an Addon that provides a Lookup of contacts based on a previously created company lookup?

As far as I understand your request this is the only feature missing in ACT!....

IF so, have a look here:

(it’s the site of our English distribution partner):

https://actsoftwareconsultants.co.uk/act-plus/

Proceed to the area named “Actplus”

Here's a screenshot from the "action":

ACT-PLUS.jpg

Btw, if you find other things interesting on that page: You’ll get ALL the stuff in any case!

by jpbyes1
Friday

Hi Thanks for your idea and i have already tried Act Plus and it works great for exactly what it does but it does not alow the smart task section to select and create the form for companies, hence it does not work.

Its also a yearly subcription by user that will cost our business nearly as much as our yearly renual of Act and makes it not viable for having 25-30 users!

jpbyes1 wrote:
Smart Tasks run From COMPANIES PLEASE
I would like to see Smart Tasks have the ability to choose and run with the companies section.
We are a company with 160,000 contacts and many thousands of of companies and need the ability to run smart takes to tell our customers and there owners that there machines are ready for servicing and the only way to do this is from a smart task.
As our company has expanded we have had to use companies but have now lost the feature to run smart tasks..

PLEASE ADD COMPANIES IN TO THE SMART TASK SECTION URGENTLY.

Labels