You can remove any of the other tabs from the display, EXCEPT for the Timeline. Please allow the user to remove it.
You are not the first person to suggest that an option be created to remove the Timeline from the layout. I think a plugin could be developed which could remove the tab from the display if someone hasn't done it already. I could probably write one for you. Contact me offline if you would like to discuss it.
The ability to HIDE the timeline tab is one of the many, many features of Impact Suite v7.
To check out this option follow these steps:
1) Install Impact Suite and restart ACT!
2) Go to the TOOLS menu and select IMPACT SUITE...
3) Click on the OTHER tab on the lower left.
4) Placer a check mark in "Hide the 'Timeline' tab
5) Click OK to save and close
To download your FREE trial of Impact Suite go to this page:
-- Jim Durkin
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.