Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by tinabrandts
on ‎02-16-2011 01:12 PM

Hello! I am the Marketing DIrector for an ACT! re-seller and oddly enough I recently wrote a blog about this topic. A friend and colleague of ours developed a free add-on program that allows you to reschedule multiple activities at once. I will provide the link to our blog below so you can read more about it and download the add-on, if you wish.

http://kristismith.com/business-solutions-with-ksc-blog/

I hope this helps!

All the best,

Tina Brandts

Marketing Director for Kristi Smith Consulting

by
on ‎02-16-2011 02:01 PM

Tested the add-on out and it seems to work just fine. Thank you for the info, Tina.

by graham@actionpointuk.com
on ‎02-17-2011 09:17 AM

Thanks very much for this Tina. I'm just waiting for our administrator to enable access to your webpage & I'll try the add-on.

by graham@actionpointuk.com
on ‎02-18-2011 02:03 AM

This add-on is good & enables you to change the date/time on multiple activities.

However, in a Sales Team Manager role, I need to be able to also change the staff member allocated to multiple activities & the priority. An add-on or software update to give access to the entire re-schedule window for multiple activities would be very useful.

by tinabrandts
on ‎02-18-2011 07:13 AM

I'm glad everyone is happy with the add-on. Graham, I will forward your suggestion to the creator of the Multiple Activity Reschedule tool. If something new comes out, I'll be sure to let you know.

Much success,

Tina Brandts

by
on ‎02-23-2011 10:31 PM
by mikeyk61
on ‎06-22-2012 07:39 AM

The tool seems to exclude recurring event. I had an error that multiplied a recurring event 100 times and simply mass erasing them only advances them to the next week. I need to go into each one and remove recurring and then erase. Any thoughts?

Labels