Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by
on ‎03-31-2011 09:09 AM

Hello FLG,

Please add some detail to your request so our product managers have a clear idea of what your are looking for. Also, in ACT! 2011 there is a quick lookup option on the left top of the screen. Also, you can also right-click in the Contact field, choose Lookup Contact and lookup someone. In addition, if you have previously looked up that contact, you go to to the main menu and click Lookup > Previous and select the lookup you did earlier for that contact.

by FLG
on ‎03-31-2011 10:04 AM
When I search with "Search on Keywords...", then, I right-click "Go To Record" on the selected contact, I would like to lookup only this contact, like "1 of 1".
by
on ‎03-31-2011 02:15 PM

I'm not sure what version of ACT! you are using, but in ACT! 2011if you right-click on a contact in the Keywords results list, it will take you to that record within the current lookup. However, if you select (highlight) that record in the Keywords results list, then right-click on it and select "Lookup Selected Records", it will do a lookup of just that record. This can also apply to selecting multiple records from the list.

by FLG
on ‎04-04-2011 06:26 AM
Hi ghollister, I have Act2011. When I right-click, "Go To Records" is the only option operational. The 2 others are visible, but not operational. How can I fix that ?
by
‎04-04-2011 07:14 AM - edited ‎04-07-2011 06:20 AM

Make sure that you have selected a particular record type (i.e. Contact, Company) instead of "All" in the record type dropdown. You would need to select this, then do your search, then do the right-click and lookup

by FLG
on ‎04-04-2011 08:02 AM
It works ! Thanks!
Labels