Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by DYordy
on ‎03-19-2010 11:30 AM
I agree this would be beneficial especially if you could apply ship/close dates for each month and easily edit the quantities for each month. We could have an annual blanket order for a customer for 1000 units at 100 per month. The customer might skip a month or two but later move up the delivery for one month or push it back.
by jjamieson
on ‎05-27-2010 07:42 AM

I've been waiting for something like this from ACT for as long as I've had the system around. For my business, phasing of a job is crucial.  I work in a technical/creative services industry where an individual contract can be worth anything from £1K to £250K and take anything from a day to six months to deliver.

At the moment I have to use one system for scheduling and billing, another (excel) for managing my pipeline and a third (ACT) as my CRM.  Whilst I'd love to use ACT's opportunity module, I can't, because it would mean I have no track of phasing.  This is crucial for forecasting.  Just can't understand why Sage haven't implemented something like this...

Any ideas?

by danfordj
on ‎07-08-2010 07:19 PM

I think it would be great to have a recurring opportunity function too.  My clients have annual contracts that I need to collect.  The opportunity every year is the same.  But, I have to key in the same opportunity over and over, every year.  It seems like they could program the software to ask if this is a recurring opportunity and at what frequency.

by gmartin
on ‎03-04-2013 09:31 AM
Moved to product forum for greater exposure
by sgillie
on ‎07-05-2013 07:55 AM

I have a client who wants exactly this - any update?

by
on ‎04-21-2014 10:31 PM

I like they way you think.  This could be integrated into an opportunity follow up series with the introduction of Smart Tasks for Opportunities.  The infrastructure is already built for other components of the program, while not simple as cake, it would be easier than recreating the whole thing.  Smart Tasks for opportunities could be enhanced by adding a tracking feature to moniter productivity of the additional ongoing opportunities for a particular account.

Labels