Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by Silver Elite Contributor
on ‎06-07-2009 04:31 AM

Jeff

You can also set up Outlook rules so that incoming emails that match existing ACT contacts in the Outlook ACT! Address Book are attached automatically, although some users, including myself, have had problems with Outlook crashing when this is set up.

Jeff

by jeff.winstead@sbcglobal.net
on ‎06-07-2009 12:20 PM

Jeff,

I appreciate your idea.  I have tried this & have experienced Outlook crashing.  Thanks for your input & if you have any other ideas regarding ACT that have been effective for your company please feel free to share.

by Silver Elite Contributor
on ‎06-09-2009 01:01 AM

I do also wonder about the whole business of copying emails from Outlook to ACT!  Although I do just that, for me, the ideal solution would be to leave emails in the best place for handling email; Outlook, but to have links and previews to those emails showing in ACT. I don't know how or if it is possible to make only certain emails in Outlook available to all ACT users, but if it could be done this would be the way to go.

It has the additional potential benefit that you would be able to see and access any email attachments, which is not possible when saving the subject and body to ACT!

Jeff

Labels