1. Auto attach 100% of the time for in bound mail if there is a contact. If not ask if they want to make a contact. (it ismost inconvenient to go to tools, attach to a contact and then click on the contact) On the quick connect when you do not sort by last name, first name you cannot attach.
2. Offer mapping for either Map Quest or Google map or Microsoft. Several people I Have Spoken to want a choice. 3. When adding a new / secondary contact...Don't 99% of them work for the same company? Populate the secondary company with the name of the primarycompany. and transfer the telephone number that is in the main phone # box. (and the address should also go with a Q&A do you want to carry the addresses too? 4. Add a new field for the Main number as well as the "Direct" contact number. I do it on my own all the time. 5. After adding a new appointment add a box for"save and Close" I know why it's not there but why not add it? 6. It seams that when adding or importingtelephone numbers even though I enter just the digits 2123456789 sometimes it displays it as (212) 345-6789 and sometimes 212-345-6789. I thought there was a global set up but secondarycontact does not like to follow the rules. 7. You cannot attach emails to secondarycontact. You must attach them to theprimary under which the secondary exists. How about each secondary getting a folder for emails that will move whenpromotes and what about demoting primaries to secondary’s. (And include theemail). 8. Add an email selection to email 100% of ALLthe clients in the database or not. 9. After completing or not a call meeting or todo, when you didn't get connected, in addition to: attempted, completed,received, left message, [add, (sent email)] 10. In reporting, seeing as how some pages havean orphan paragraph, add a check box forput all data for the next contact on a new page, or add, (ABC Company andContact...Continued...at the top of the next page?
11. Print Screen for a fast printout why not convert it to a PDF so it is ledgable. 12. On the Task list clicking on the date/time you bring up theschedule of activities. Add thetelephone number associated with that person under the activity type. 13. When attaching emails to the contact offer a compressedversion by removing the LF and or CR to reduce the wasted space in therecord. 14. Add a TAB called Organization offering the ability to insertan Org Chart imported from PPT or other doc type. 15. Report mode: only thesubject line in a report not the wholeemail. 16. When on the TASK list, clicking on the “date/Time” you canbring up the schedule activity. And addthe telephone # associated with that session under the “activity” type. 17. In set up ask do you want to show changes to the history orjust delete the old one which is already under the history tab and or just addthe new comments. Pushing down the old.
18. Email a secondary contact buy single or right clicking onthe email address in the secondary field box. 19. In reporting show only the “Subject line” from the emailsent. UD 3 20. Move my favorite reports into the pull down tab on the frontpage.
21. You search for a contactonly to find out that 1. either you've mispelled it of 2. you want to make annew one.
After typing in 20characters to find out it's not there, why not just (when after getting thereply above) after clicking add a new account, take the characters justentered and place them inside a blank new contact form?
22. Problem when opening up the task for today on the first timefor the day, there is no data nor inuntil I re enter a day week, month or a refresh is needed 23. On task list option enable user fields to be imported 24 Delete a history or notes only for the Admin. 25 Secondary contacts need to have a note 100 characters maxwhich when promoted follows up as "notes" 26. When promoting a secondary, ask to keep notes or not. 27. Demote people into the master record