Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by
on ‎02-16-2011 11:38 AM

I often call tech support only to be told that my issue is a know issue and there is no ETA for a fix or have to leave a message to be returned in 24-28 hours later.  it is very frustrating.

by amanda@donlee.com
on ‎02-17-2011 09:52 AM

I think us customer support subscribers should earn rankings over time for our level of expertise which would then connect us with an appropriately knowledgeable customer service rep.  (Tier I, II, II IV or something)

I am a very involved, 14 year long user of ACT.  I can't tell you how often I know more than the person at the other end of the phone.  I don't care what part of the world the support comes from as long as the depth of knowledge is excellent and I can understand what's being said.  Most of the time cust support, as someone else has mentioned, puts me on hold to ask someone else in the call center a question because they have no idea.   I ask to speak to that person and can't, or am promised a call back that is not timely or convenient.   

Of course, the best solution is to only have very knowledgeable cust support reps!

Byline: I wil NEVER use chat support again - that was a complete waste of time the several times I used. 

Labels