Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by mdezrin
on ‎02-26-2012 08:11 PM

Has there been any integration between Act and OneNote? I'm running Act 2010 and thinking about upgrading.  My challenge with act is automation and portability.  Ideally, I want to go paperless and use some tablet (android or iPad) to take meeting notes and then have those end up in Act. I need a way to get the meeting notes from the tablet (and on occassion, my android phone) to my PC where I run Act. So, i'm looking for cross platform tools ... OneNote, Evernote, and google docs are potential tools since they run on all those platforms.

If no OneNote integration, other suggestions?

Thanks!

by Copper Contributor vmarechal
‎10-11-2013 02:47 PM - edited ‎10-11-2013 03:11 PM

I agree. Once I started using OneNotes, I'm hooked.

Meeting notes would be fabulous. Given that we can currently attach incoming email via Outlook plugin, this seems doable.

Oh BTW MS Dynamics has "CRM2OneNote -- provides sales representatives with a streamlined process for capturing, storing, and finding relevant customer notes which can contain images, audio recordings, embedded files, and other rich information."

Since OneNote has developed mobile app (iPad/phone and Android) as well as sync capabilities with Shared folders/SkyDrive and iPaAndroid, this could be an expansive development for teamwork. In case you do decide to move in this direction, perhaps this could replace the very limited features of ACT ScratchPad.

Labels