Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by Silver Super Contributor wellmet
on ‎11-19-2012 07:05 PM

I have written one.  I'm currently beta testing it.  I'm planning on selling it for $99.95.  In order for the program to be accurate it needs to have an accurate latitude and longitude for the contacts.  If the contacts do not have a latitude and  a longitude it uses the latitude and the longitude of the center of the zip code.

I have a second program that will correct the addresses in your ACT! database and add a latitude and a longitude based on the address and will also add the county.  I'm selling the second program for $99.95 also but it requires that you purchase tokens for the number of contacts whose addresses you wish to correct.  The cost of the tokens is $.01 (one cent) per token and it takes one token to update one address.  Each of your users would need to purchase the proximity application but you would only need to purchase the address correction application once for the company and update all of the records.  If you are interested contact me offline and we'll get you set up.  You can find my email address and phone number at the link in my signature.

These programs are currently only available for addresses in the United States although if there is enough interest I would be willing to look at providing the service internationally.

Stan

Labels