Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Linking A Discovered Linkedin Contact

by jnpurdy on ‎10-13-2011 10:30 AM

With the Linkedin feature of the Web Tab, it will not display the contact if there are many to choose from.  I would like to see the option of adding a "Relate this Contact" or "Link this Contact" button when a contact is found.  This may also be the case when their Linkedin name is slightly different than their name in ACT.  For example, you may have a contact listed as Jeff, but their Linkedin name is Jeffrey.

Sage ACT! 2013 offers direct LinkedIn connections using the social media tab.
Comments
by kfrench
on ‎11-02-2011 05:51 PM

I have experienced the same need.  When a person name, especially if common, requires going through the entire display of possibilites.  Once the correct person is identified, there seems to be no way to tag that profile to the ACT contact.  Therefore, each time I  want to look at Tom Smith at my client company, I need to scroll down though the entire list again.  Once identified, it would be helpful to be able to 'tag' it or lock it to the appropriate ACT profile.  If there is a solution to this situation, I would like to hear about it!

by pbuchtmann
on ‎11-02-2011 06:07 PM

I found this for a number of my clients and so I created a field on the front page for the Linkedin details and put a shortcut to the profile right on the front page. A little more work to begin but much faster in long run.

by
on ‎08-21-2012 03:26 PM
Status changed to: Available in Sage ACT! 2013
Sage ACT! 2013 offers direct LinkedIn connections using the social media tab.
Labels