Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by Silver Elite Contributor
on ‎06-05-2009 11:12 AM

Ken

I fully support this idea. This is a problem in many companies I have worked with, especially where sales people are competing with each other and need to keep their activities and opportunities hidden, but they need to be accessible to managers and administrators.

Jeff

by kstalcup
on ‎07-29-2009 01:58 PM
In ACT! 2010, Opportunities can have limited access.  With this feature available, do you still need Activies and Histories to have Limited Access since they will inherit the access of the object (Contact or Opportunity) with which they are associated?
by Ken Anslem
on ‎07-29-2009 03:06 PM

Histories can (and most likely will) include e-mail attachments that need to have limited access.  Therefore the answer would be yes, activities and histories also need limited access. 

This is a major problem for us.  The only solution is to have different databases which is very combursome.  For us it is the opposite problem to what Jeff Granger stated.  Our association members need to keep information confidential  from certain other association members but accessable by all of our salesmen in India.

by raymyersiii
on ‎03-30-2012 12:52 PM

I completely agree. This should be an option when creating an activity as well as clearing an activity. Or creating a history. This is very important!

by gregcsharp
on ‎08-27-2015 06:55 AM

Hello

Do we have any idea of what happened to that idea?

I just got Act! Premium and I see that I do not have any option for the access for the History...

Thanks

Labels