Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by Bronze Super Contributor jimdurkin
on ‎09-30-2012 05:09 PM

Paul,

Impact Task List Plus places this field along with 30+ other additional activity fields on the task list view. You can add any field from the activity table to any activity to the task list view or the activity tabs in contacts, companies, groups and or the opportunity views.

Impact can add to an enhanced task list dashboard which resides in the native ACT dashboard components. This enhances dashboard also displays any field from the activity table.

-- Jim Durkin

by Bronze Super Contributor pauluptime
‎10-01-2012 01:04 AM - edited ‎10-01-2012 01:07 AM

Hi Jim - I'm aware of your addon products and apologize as I should have mentioned them.  In many ways they do much more than Topline and provide great value.  In fact, whether included in whole or in part would deliver an awesome feature punch were they to be built right in to the ACT! base product.   It would be a great if Sage would shop the current base of proven successful addon products such as yours. 

Until then, for those customers seeking more robust activity management, your products satisfy the sort of full features and then some.   However, for those with more basic activity management requirements, the inclusion of the scheduled on date to the schedule dialog would provide a very useful reference for everyone using activities.

by Bronze Super Contributor pauluptime
on ‎11-26-2013 03:52 AM

How hard would it be to add a "Scheduled On" date to the standard Schedule Activity dialog?  The field already exists, just display it!

A bump for this thread as we continue to have users make this demand.

I did a class which focused greatly on keeping user calendars current, and knowing the date an activity was originally scheduled on was of major importance, as it shows how long an activity has just been rolled-over or pushed back.

MORE KUDOS ON THIS REQUEST GREATLY APPRECIATED.

THIS IS "LOW-HANGING FRUIT" - EASY WAY TO MAKE ACTIVITIES IN ACT MORE VALUABLE

Labels