Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by CEW
on ‎03-09-2012 06:51 PM

I am a road warrior and have always used the staus/lookup/quickprint feature in the past.  Now with the new version the e-mail column is omitted and I just found this too: 

The Export to Excel to feature is only available in List views, such as Contact List, Company List and Opportunity List. Only available columns in the list view can be exported. If a column (field) is not available in the column list, then it cannot be exported. 

That means when I am running late I do not have the option of sending a quick e-mail from my Blackberry.

That stinks!!!

I may rethink this upgrade and go to another CRM, and I have used Act from the very first version.

by Bronze Super Contributor jimdurkin
on ‎03-09-2012 06:51 PM

I have developed an add-on named Impact Suite which allows you to export all the fields including the details/memo fields from Contacts, groups, companies, opportunities, task, notes and history views.

Click here for more information.

Click here to download a free trial.

Thanks

-- Jim Durkin

by Nickel Super Contributor scotta
‎03-17-2012 07:35 AM - edited ‎03-17-2012 09:52 AM

Another request that is in line with my request above...PLEASE add the Original Due Date, Create Date, Edit Date and Last Edited By as part of the Customized Column choices for the Task List!!!

This is VERY helpful in reviewing your data.

by Bronze Super Contributor benhamilton
on ‎09-20-2012 11:49 PM

And also have an Export to .csv button, that doesn't require Excel. For both the desktop and APFW products. File | Export is 14+ clicks, one button would be great!

Labels