Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Here's my idea- GIVE ME A REFUND for the failed product I purchased.

by mtbjr1st on ‎09-06-2011 05:47 PM - last edited on ‎09-07-2011 06:24 AM by

Sir/Madam,

After 19 years as a faithful act customer, I am at an impasse, on hold for the third time today because of dropped calls and more than willing to file an action to get results and a refund for misrepresentation and the delivery of non-merchantable products.

Sage Mobile Live is the red-headed step child to the other failure now known as Sage Connect. Having been told that we must upgrade to 2011 Premium makes our total investment over $325 for one person.  [Edit: Removed account number] I would like someone within the organization to contact me regarding an immediate refund. 

It is unfortunate that I had an outsourced call associate as to return my call because it would be the very first first-tier call I have made to India where they were given the ability to return calls. Nevertheless, they have not, I anticipate they will not, and after the second dropped call, I am now sitting on hold a third time at magic minute number 40 for a total of 1.2 hours today only.

If you build a product and supply the end user a "fix" that you call an upgrade, it is our choice to sign on for the promise of something that works. It rewire a complete upgrade and deliver something that is known to be failed repeated, it is viewed by most as misleading and the aspect of merchantable delivery comes into play.

Do the right thing and contact me for an immediate refund. There are far too many let down and frustrated users on theses and other boards to fail to respond and more than enough to make the a Class litigation.

Sincerely and had it with Sage,

M. Blacker

President
First Security

Comments
by kevin_durio
on ‎09-06-2011 07:28 PM

M. Blacker,

Sorry to learn that you had trouble accessing Customer Service and Support earlier today.   I will further research why your calls failed and follow-up with my team regarding our return call commitment.

Regretfully, it seems that we have been unable to meet your expectations for ACT! 2011 and Sage ACT! Connect.   We will contact you in the morning to discuss your request for refund.  

Sincerely,

Kevin Durio

Vice President, Customer Support & Service 

by Copper Super Contributor rmadara
on ‎09-07-2011 09:17 AM - last edited on ‎09-13-2011 07:38 AM by

I don't see anywhere an explanation of the technical issue. It's a pity, because it probably could be resolved quickly if there were some details.

[Edit: Inappropriate content removed. Please post courteously]

by
on ‎09-18-2011 04:25 AM
by
on ‎08-21-2012 03:46 PM

Labels