Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by Silver Super Contributor wellmet
on ‎07-03-2014 10:33 AM

You can highlight them all using the shift key or the ccontrol key one at a time and then click the box twice to make it show the check in the box and it will turn them all on.  I can probably write a utility that will turn them all on.  I'll put it on my list of todos for SnapInTools.

Stan

by Nickel Super Contributor daniel_graves
on ‎07-06-2014 04:17 PM
I got a reply from a SAGE ACT developer, who said "Gridlines are a slight drain on display speed". I still think the visual improvement is worth any slight speed hit. We teach all our Users to turn on the grid lines. Only ~2% of Users have said they prefer them off.
by Bronze Super Contributor dshaw111
on ‎07-06-2014 10:00 PM

I always swtch them on as Stan does.

I get calls from customers complaining they're not there after a re-install by their IT support who don;t know about this and lots of other things too!

by Bronze Super Contributor benhamilton
on ‎07-07-2014 05:51 PM

(with tongue firmly planted in cheek)

I like that they are off by default, because at a glance you can tell if the person that installed Act! actually knows there stuff or not....

This is actually +1 for having them on by default.

by Bronze Super Contributor dshaw111
on ‎07-08-2014 12:55 AM

Ben - I agree about gridlines off shows that Act! has been reinstalled by a non-Act! consultant.

However there are many other things also that give clues as we experts know.

It's quite funny when a client has a problem and tells you that no-one has touched it and it must be an Act! problem and you show them the evidence! ;-)

by Bronze Elite Contributor
on ‎08-23-2014 08:05 AM

i always turn them on. the PM thinks this is as bad idea.  i'd like to see gradiant stuff like the web version in Contact List view.

Labels