Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by Silver Elite Contributor
‎05-17-2012 01:54 AM - edited ‎05-17-2012 01:55 AM

If these changes were made for V15 I would be very happy.

Would also like to see "stack and send" in e-Marketing. e.g. you have a 1000/day send limit and you want to send 1500. Send them in one go and the system sends at your subscription rate each day until they're all gone.

by RobertPattinson
on ‎05-19-2012 04:07 AM

Send them in one go and the system sends at your subscription rate each day until they're all gone.

by jpenney
on ‎06-21-2012 01:29 AM

Enable email Subject to be Preloaded in Templates used for Mail Merge and Send from Template options

by paul.onish
on ‎07-12-2012 08:24 AM
Great ideas for future enhancements. Here are some others: Enable the default of "Results from Call Completed to anything I want and let the user add fields, like Sent email etc.) Add an Email tab so Outlook or Act email get copied there., Add ta box for local lime at that location, Offer reports in Contact OR company sequence with a check box, With the history BOX, offer in the set up that ability to eliminate the previous information and just add the new information. (was this and now is this). Add more colors to the background Overdue things to be pushed to the bottom instead of at the top so you cannot miss your calls today and then since you did not complete the yesterday's calls after the scheduled items. Freeze the telephone template. It has a tendency to change on the fly from (xxx)- xxx-xxx to ###-###-####. Lock the Contact detail tool bar down it too it un-checks itself from time to time. Offer a backup program that automatically adds incremental so if the DB crashes, you can go back to the one you just saved "Automatically" 10 minutes ago. (This happens far too often for some of my clients). Add a tab for importing an "Organizational Chart that you can import from and PPT or similar program. When you sync with Outlook calendar, make sure you do not duplicate the appointments when sync with Outlook and the address book make sure you do not add the contact more than once. when you scan for duplicates, offer merging ALL data with one click rather than 6 different clicks and enable Merging notes and histories not one winning over the other. "MERGE" is the word. these are just some of my ideas. there are more but due to time constraints I'll close now. Thank you. Paul Onish in NJ 25 year Act user.
by
on ‎07-26-2012 07:54 AM

Love the idea of being able to auto-populate a Subject line for a template when using Mail Merge!  One less thing for our sales guys to have to manually enter as part of a particular communication.  Would definitley increase our efficiency.

Labels