Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by Nickel Contributor Trevor Lever
on ‎11-18-2009 06:27 AM
Good ideas... as always. Trevor.
by office@cookprocesssolutions.com
on ‎09-21-2010 08:33 AM

YES - please.  I just went through the process of deleting 20 duplicate contacts.   What a drag.  As long as ACT has been around, I'm very surprised this is so cumbersome.

For example:

- I start duplicate scan, and then it says"found some, want to clean them up"....I', thinking derrrrrrrr.....why ask?

- then after I select to of the same guy, do the copy, delete the one...at that point I want to go back to the scan list and do two more.  This seems obvious. 

- a faster way should be provided such as selecting PRIMARY and SECONDARY in the scan list.  Then push a button to execute the whole thing in batch.

Thanks

by CamWells
on ‎09-22-2010 12:36 PM

I routinely devote a portion of my day to deleting duplicate contacts. There are two problems that should be resolved to help this happen:

1) Exclude results with blanks or nulls - I don't need to see everyone that doesn't have an email address when I am doing a dup email search! 

2) Allow "fuzzy" logic matches, and not just soundex matches either but abbreviations for companies. (i.e. "company name, Corp" and "Company Name, Corporation" will NEVER match). 

We have tried multiple duplicate checkers, and the results still need to be eyeballed because there is no reliable product for this. 

by Copper Elite Contributor
on ‎03-05-2014 06:57 AM
I like a lot of folks are looking for a way to clean up their lists to remove duplicates. I would like to see the ability to Group records by matching 'contact' FIELD or first name and last name exact. the scan for duplicates it too time consuming for folks who have very large 20K database and there is plenty out there. Many of them balk at purchasing and add on when the information group dynamic flexibility would give them the option to clean records up manually. Just my two cents Alanna
by Peteermd
on ‎03-05-2014 11:56 AM

I would like to have the date, time, and author of a  "NOTES DETAIL" show up when I print it.

Peter Anderson, MD

Labels