Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by JM
on ‎07-09-2009 06:32 PM

I would like this as well because I would like to use Companies more to help reduce my duplicate records viewing and managing for Mail merges, quotes, taks ect.. by not removing the unique contact records which represents specific locations wiht many details.

Thanks,

JM

by
on ‎07-10-2009 05:21 PM

I agree with you.  I think you can see that we've started looking at breaking the contact centric nature of ACT! in recent releases (Opportunities no longer requiring a contact).  Company e-mail is a great example where the interaction and relationship is not contact centered and a slight modification on feature set would help people. 

Thanks plenty for suggeting this - I hadn't thought of this one before but I see how this could be used. 

by patgenn123
on ‎07-10-2009 06:17 PM

Thanks!

Don't forget the red headed step child (Groups).  Groups also has emails and should have emails.  For example, my baseball team has an email.

P

by ladybt28
on ‎09-16-2010 06:08 AM

Hey back to my bug bear again... I have been reading an posting....ar'nt we back to Secondary Contacts again and again and again!???

by Oldlaxdude
on ‎08-23-2012 10:30 AM

And what happens to history/notes/activities in  a contact regarding company business who leaves a company ????

My work around has been to add a company as a contact - very convoluted

Labels