Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by Netstar1
on ‎08-01-2009 05:26 AM
I agree and a capability to sync contacts in Outlook and accept V-cards,
by dnash22
on ‎08-04-2009 02:15 PM
I use contact capture from Broadlook Tecnologies to do this, the free version works just fine, got the tip from an ACT! partner/consultant....
by
on ‎03-04-2010 03:08 AM

This is a good idea, there has to be quicker, easier ways to enter new contacts. I have posted an idea which is the same in principle today -  Entering new Contacts, Companies and Addresses from other digital sources - www Contact page, email,... .

I did not include email address or web address on my list of fields to drag to but should have.

The problem with dragging straight from the source window is that as you drag from one window to the other they flip-flop to the background, unless you have them less than full size, which is a pain.

Hence the idea of the transfer/edit window in Act.  My idea would also include the option to create the company and contact simultaneously (see also  Automatically Create Companies from Contacts )

by barrygou
on ‎03-28-2010 01:39 PM
Address Grabber by EGrabber is the way to go for this.
by ladybt28
on ‎04-19-2011 06:05 AM

Think it is a great idea.  We are in the Uk and address grabber is of no use to us.  We have to pay for special customised mapping in order to grab from our UK directories whether listed or internet because of the way the information is laid out here.  To take the information and have it directly map to the way our database is laid out would be brilliant!

by Nickel Super Contributor scotta
on ‎03-08-2012 11:01 AM

This is a great suggestion. In the meantime, click in the Contact field and choose Edit > Copy.

You can now paste the contact info into an email or letter.

I would love it if we could add which fields are included in this copy via Define Fields.

Scott Abboud

Allied FS

by Silver Elite Contributor
on ‎03-09-2012 07:27 AM

Scott

A check box in Define fields would be an excellent feature to define what fields copy. I'd also like to select the order as well.

In the meantime, http://www.heroaddons.com/act-software-categories/act-productivity.

And for grabbing forms from your web site I can recommend www.automaticwebforms.com

by Bronze Elite Contributor
on ‎04-13-2016 08:53 PM

what SCOTTA said...

change the order of how it pastes in stuff!

Labels