Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by MoPac1
on ‎08-02-2009 08:42 AM

I have Act 2008 Version 10 and this is essentially a fatal problem as far as my using Act goes.  Does the new version address this problem?

by jeremy schneir
on ‎01-05-2010 06:16 PM
agreed, I am surprised that others aren't having this problem, I think it's going to be a real mess when people start upgrading their computers and monitors.  At this point I can't ready my new act 11 real estate.  I reset to 96 and everything is TINY as my monitor is a widescreen 21.5 with 1920 resolution.  I am losing it!  My Act 6 worked perfectly and the upgraded new 11 doesn't.  Not only does this cause a problem with Act but also with all my other programs that I use for email, accounting etc.  There has to be a fix.
by BillD33
on ‎11-12-2010 12:30 PM

I have the same problem!  I'm using Windows 7 with font size set on "LARGE".  ACT 2011 will display, but the screen is fuzzy as if out of focus.  Additionally, when you send an email the left menu pane and the header for the Notes pane both "inflate" to what looks like about 32point size. I have to restart ACT to get the font size back to normal.

I can't believe that ACT hasn't fixed this problem given the fact that just about everyone has large monitors these days and especially after 13 versions of ACT.  ACT says they read these boards, I hope they take these posts to heart a fix this problem promptly.

Labels