Do you mean 
Comments
by Silver Elite Contributor
on ‎11-13-2009 07:28 AM

Fantastic idea!

Jeff

by jcampbel
on ‎01-18-2010 03:36 PM

I agree, this would be a great development.

I also think recording activities against a stage or task type and being able to report on that would be priceless. 

I am currently using groups and opportunities for my projects. 

I use the group as my activity type i.e. inquiry, estimate, training and the opportunity as the project.

So I can record how much time I spent creating an estimate for a specific project  - only problem is reporting on it.

I have adapted an activities report to show the activity start and end time which I can export to Excel and sum up - but can't get it to bring in the Opportunity and Group it is associated with. 

by luisr_ca
on ‎01-21-2010 03:18 PM

I think most of the functionality of the Opportunities entity could be duplicated to create the "Project" entities you recommend.

Similarly, I'd like to see a "CASES" entity that would work almost the same way as the "projects" you specify.    A CASE would, like an opportunity or a project, have a start date, an end date, and a ' type ' and a resolution status -- and could be used for Customer Service issues, Help Desk issues, etc.

Luis Rodrigues

by jnpurdy
on ‎11-30-2012 08:44 AM

At one time ACT had a drop down to select between Opp and Project and then it went away.  There are so many things to track that is not person centric.

Please bring back a Project tracker.

Labels