Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by kstalcup
on ‎11-23-2009 10:03 AM

This is a great feature request!   You can add a custom field called Anniversary (to add a custom field, go to Tools>Define Fields and click "Create New Field" in the upper left-hand corner.

Would you also expect that you would get a to-do or reminder to send Birthday/Anniversary greetings to contacts wtih upcoming important dates?

by jnelson296
on ‎11-23-2009 12:10 PM

How about an option for a)a notice a week in advance so you buy and send a card via snail mail?

b) the day of so you can send an email or call them?

c)  both

by jnelson296
on ‎11-23-2009 12:11 PM
And birthdays I have entered do not show on my calendar......
by wiliamsmitth
on ‎11-25-2009 04:48 AM
I have been using this feature for persomalized customer interaction for Quicte a long now. We are an ACT! Hosting Company. But for maintaning customer interaction we are  CRM using ACT! CRM ourselevs. I really wonder the value additions to our business that ACT CRM has brought.
And how personalized the customer interaction becomes when our support or sales people greets our customers on their anniversaries or birthdays.

by jnelson296
on ‎11-25-2009 10:05 AM

Each business id different as far as "personal" but ACT is my one and only address book - family, friends, businesses

I like a reminder for the boss's or receptionist's birthday

And in my business I go so far as to remember customer's children's birthdays allowing me to send an email such as: "Hey JerryYou now have a teenagerWelcome to the Joy/Fit Club of a teen in the family!"

But I understand in some businesses it's completely different. So the option should be there to not get a reminder.

Labels