Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Back Button

by djg-delta on ‎10-28-2009 08:33 AM

Where's the back button?! Bring it back. (Pardon the pun)

I used this all the time and my coworkers are asking where it went. Why did it go away? It was an incredibly useful feature.

Thanks for the feedback. We have reworked this feature and it's back in ACT! 2011 with more functionality than it had in previous versions.
Comments
by
on ‎10-28-2009 08:36 AM

Yes. Really.

I still keep clicking the back button on my mouse to go back a screen ... works in some many other apps and previous ACT! builds

by support@ecenow.com
on ‎11-06-2009 10:34 AM
Yes, we used the back button a lot too!
by
on ‎03-23-2010 09:31 PM

Really? It never seems to go back to the window I expect, only seems to go back a couple of windows then into a loop. (Act9, 2007).

I prefer Jeff Granger's idea:- Last 10 viewed Contacts in the Nav Bar, and I posted a similar idea last year.

Graham.

by viper1947
on ‎04-20-2010 06:01 PM

By removing the back button, you have to continually repeat all keystrokes for lookups such as the dashboard or task list and this is time consuming and frustrating.  I would also like to have a look up that is associated with the task list so when you perform the lookup, you could view the contacts in the order of the contact list and not is some other order that is not relative to the date & time of the activity for the task listing.

by kstalcup
on ‎07-12-2010 02:39 PM
Status changed to: Available in ACT! 2011
Thanks for the feedback. We have reworked this feature and it's back in ACT! 2011 with more functionality than it had in previous versions.
Labels