Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by
on ‎10-28-2009 02:11 AM

With 5, might need some fuzzy inteligence to check for a differently spelled Company. Also, to auto attach a contact to a company if it does exist.

Also:

1. Alarms when an Opportunity gets within x-days of it's Estimated Close date

2. Automatically create an Opportunity based on fields when a contact is added (like an Activity series)

by Silver Elite Contributor
on ‎10-29-2009 10:05 AM

And I would add:

1)  Automatically trigger an activity or an activity series when a specific email is sent. (e.g. email a quote and automatically schedule a follow up call, or email a form for return and automatically schedule follow-ups after 7 and 14 days.

2) Get ACT to automatically clear the scheduled activity when the completed document is returned, based on email address and ref no in the subject line (probably needs another Outlook button as I can't see ho this could be fully automatic).

3) Automatically schedule an activity when an Opportunity stage is changed.

4) Work-flow activities. Automatically schedule the next activity in a series when the previous activity is cleared as completed.

by Silver Elite Contributor
on ‎10-29-2009 10:25 AM
Oh, and I think this has been suggested already in this forum, automatically add subject line to an email message, depending on the template used.
Labels