Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by paulsullivan
on ‎03-02-2010 03:18 PM
ditto! it should auto fill with the name, address, phone number and email address. Often I am making calls from the road after syncing to my phone. I am tired of manually typing in the contact info.
by ben149
on ‎01-06-2011 06:58 AM

location field should be auto filled with the address of the person you are making the meeting with. This would be very helpful.

by ben149
on ‎01-06-2011 11:54 AM

There is someone who can develop an ad on to allow the Location field in the "Meeting" dialogue box to be auto filled with the address of the contact with whom the meeting is scheduled. I am sure that he could include some other functionalities in the ad on as required. If there are others interested in this, we could get a group price for it. email me at ben(at)ingsolarenergy.co.uk if interested. 

by johnjbloomfield
on ‎10-24-2012 03:53 AM

I have made a similar but perhaps more detailed suggestion here - http://community.act.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas/Meeting-Locations/idi-p/226212

please push the kudos button on this post and mine to get the idea noticed.

by Employee
on ‎07-04-2017 02:05 AM

- Client calling in today asked for this feature. I found the exact feature as a 3rd party addon but think the core product Act! should have this feature.

3rd Party addon is called 'Advanced Activities'

Labels