Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by JM
on ‎06-24-2009 08:18 PM

I stated this in a Post for Opportunity but found this a second place to leave it.

Like to add in Opportunity List window (Table) under Process/Stage and in Dash Board Filter to be able to specify by an Opportunity field.

Example select a field called reference that has a code "Mailer01" This way you can in Dash board Filter by fields and the type to see how much was sold or forecasted by mailer campaign. Also have the same added selection under Stage so you can list what you want to export / view not having to go through report or selecting those records and omit them in the list view.

Thanks,

JM

by Silver Elite Contributor
on ‎06-25-2009 12:14 AM

As ACT! is a sales and marketing tool, the more sales analysis information we can get out of it the better.  The current features are somewhat limited, and do not provide the common metrics that sales managers need.

Jeff

by
on ‎11-29-2009 03:30 AM

You're right Jeff... adding useful templates to the Dashboard is an easy way to improve the vaue of ACT! without a huge development effort.

The ability to do this is there, but I'd suspect add-on developers wouldn't think enough users would want to pay enough to warrant the work, or might think Sage will add it free and make their work a waste.

Regards,
Mike Lazarus
ACT! Evangelist
GL Computing, Australia

Join the LinkedIN ACT! Fanatics Group - http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=49896

by
on ‎02-01-2010 12:25 PM

Activity recording for incoming calls is a mess at the moment with scheduled calls in Activity and unscheduled calls in History from Create History. My suggestion is you add a Create Unscheduled Activity to the activity section (Just like create History is in the History Tab). Now all activity is recorded in the activity table so it is 1 place to look,  1 place to report on, would appear in the Dashboard under Activity.  There should be an option to add to history when completed for those who want it but for my money the history area is becoming almost unusable as so many items end up there.

We need far better filters when looking at History as well but whops - that another area.

ACT is very good but could so easily be GREAT

Labels