Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by
on ‎12-02-2009 01:18 PM

Hello Trevor,

This functionality already exists for the Keyword Search for Activities, Notes, Histories, Opportunities and Relationships. You would just check the box for the appropriate tab to search. You also have the option to search the current contact, current lookup, or all contacts..as well as groups, companies and opportunities.

by Nickel Contributor Trevor Lever
on ‎12-02-2009 02:41 PM

Maybe I phrased my idea badly....

I know the functionality exists. It just would be a helpful "ease-of-use" idea if the functionality was available as I suggest above. 

Current way of doing this is to going to  Lookup -> Keyword Search

Check current contact box.

Uncheck Activities.

Uncheck Opportunities.

Uncheck Notes.

Uncheck Fields.

Uncheck Relationships.

Then type in "invoice" 

Click "Find Now" 

This way  = nine clicks
My suggestion = one click
by patgenn123
on ‎01-02-2010 09:00 PM

Bravo!

Sage just seems to love us clicking away.  Why can't this program be simplified when it comes to so many clicks?  There are literally dozens I could think of especially when it comes to searching for something.

-P

by ldobbs
on ‎01-21-2010 08:08 AM

I would like to see a way to print the contact notes etc. as they are displayed in the Keyword Search results.

For example, as a property manager of a multi-tenanted building, our tenants have complained about lack of parking due to an adjacent company. I need to print only the notes that pertain to parking issues. I am not looking to lookup contacts since I already have them grouped. I just want to print the notes that document parking issues in this case. Am I missing something? Does this already exist?

Thanks,

Lisa

Labels