Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by JM
on ‎06-24-2009 05:10 PM

If possible can the lookup alway's contain Add to after a Create Lookup from Company and Group detail tables, and any other possible lookup combo.

Thank you.

by luisr_ca
on ‎06-26-2009 07:35 AM

This is a GREAT Idea!

We do monthly queries to set up personalized Fax broadcasts.  Each contact may receive one of 4 faxes (for different divisions/products), or none at all.

Using a trick learned from Reader's Digest marketing department, we create a field for each month - and then populate that field based on numerous queries.   It's not uncommon for us to have to run 20 to 30 queries (each followed by a  "Replace" against this month's field)

In short - this recommendation would save us a ton of time, and many many queries!

Luis 

by vacogroup
on ‎07-14-2009 11:23 AM

I think this is similar to something I've been wanting for a long time.

I want to be able to do a Lookup of a group, then add an additional group's contacts to the lookup.  Maybe add two or three groups to the lookup.  Then I want to remove contacts that are members of another group so they are excluded from the lookup.

That would use ADD and NOT functions.  REALLY very useful and something I would use all the time and the possibilities with this functionality and groups is quite vast.

by JIMB
on ‎09-05-2009 10:24 AM

Great idea, very useful

Jose Ignacio

by JM
on ‎10-28-2014 01:31 PM

New company in charge I hope this can be added to ACT!

JM

Labels