Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by asayyed
on ‎01-07-2012 06:19 AM

Yes am totaly agree with thi idea this wil verry helpfull, who use ACT with B 2 B.

by Tone22
on ‎01-20-2012 02:25 PM

I am surprised this isn't part of any of the newer ACT versions just yet.  Great Idea

by pbuchtmann
on ‎01-20-2012 02:59 PM

Before saying yes to this idea I wonder the purpose as Companies are already a group themselves and if you use dynamic groups you can already link all of the contacts within a company lookup to a group?

by jpilling
on ‎01-30-2012 10:12 AM

yes this should be a feature. When importing contacts from excel into act. I can have 2000+ contacts that i need to import into a specific group. We still have to manually go to each contact and put them into a specfic group for follow up at a later date. Im surprsied that we have gone thru so many versions and this is not a standard feature.

by lwilliams1
on ‎08-22-2018 10:32 PM

I signed up to the Community just to up vote this functionality.  Would love to see it.  We need it to separate our businesses in an easy interface (e.g. Contractors, Customers, Buyers, etc.) - and potentially even break the contractors down further (e.g. Electrical Contractors, Plumbing Contractors, etc.)

Labels