Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by Bronze Contributor chieff
on ‎11-09-2010 08:06 AM

Sadly, this has been reported and complained about since ACT! 2005, and 2006, and 2007, and 2008 and 2009, and 2010 and now 2011.  It's nothing new - it happened under Windows XP, Windows Vista and now Windows 7.  I have pleaded to have this corrected - we have an aging workforce with diminishing eyesite coupled with newer laptops with higher resolution and more difficult to read fonts - half my users try to increase the font size and ACT! goes kaplooey!

Sadly, ACT! is the only application that I've come across that can't handle font size changes.  When users can't read the screen, they don't use it, and when management finds the users don't use it, they dump it for something that can adapt.

I don't expect them to ever fix this. It's not a feature and features are what they need to sell upgrades.

by Dillion
on ‎11-09-2010 10:32 AM

I was told by two different customer support personal and one customer service person that this was an issue that was being worked on and would be avalible in an upgrade that would solve the issue.  You know i was running 2010 last year in Windows XP Pro and do not remember having this issue, maybe just got lucky.

by Bronze Super Contributor benhamilton
on ‎11-14-2010 03:38 PM

We've actually lost clients because ACT! won't run correctly in anything other than 100% mode. Very disappointing.

by
on ‎02-12-2011 11:55 PM
Labels