Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT LITE vs. CRM ACT CRM

by ger on ‎10-21-2012 04:21 PM

I think that you should have an ACT LITE version for those of us that simply liked the previous versions (before SAGE took over) as a simple contact database management program.  I loved it.  Now you made it into a CRM like program and I dislike it very much.  You took 5 giant steps backwards in my mind.  I don't need all the bells and whistles of integrating and dashboard concept for a business into my use of a daily contact database manager.  You have hosed up a great program for many of us. I think that there is a huge market for a simple contact database manager (like it was) with modern enhancements (like integration with the cell phone contact list).  Also, when using the print function the company or contact name could be bold font before and when printing lots of contacts it was extremely helpful in finding specific printed contacts right away.  I have over 20,000 contacts in my database and use ACT (daily) 3 - 4+ hours per day.  I wish Sage would include people like me who are outside sales persons to evaluate your future releases of ACT and strongly encourage you to add an ACT LITE version to you product line that is primarily a contact database manager and not trying to find a program that tries to satisfy everyone.  What you in ACT now reminds me of the old TRIO phones which I hated because not only were the a problematic computer program the also hosed up the primary reason for the phone (the fact that it was a phone primarily).  

Labels