My company has been using ACT! since version 2.0; and we have since upgraded through the years. We just updated to version 21 and implement remote access to the database through ACT companion.
After using ACT companion for a few weeks, we have the following suggestions:
- show the company name in the contact view. Currently it only shows the name and phone number, but if you have a contact record without a contact name, it only shows the phone number.
- allow users to create alarms when they are scheduling activities through the app. Current functionality does not allow this at all.
- allow users to sort opportunities by open or closed.
- Currently there is a glitch so that when an alarm goes off, a user gets three notifications on their phone. This is annoying at the very least.
- allow users to customize which types of notifications they receive on their phone. I don't need to know when someone in my organization adds a contact.
I'm sure that my users will think of more suggestions.
Swiftpage staff, please let me know how you handle user suggestions. I would really like to see these suggestions implemented.
Balfrey & Johnston Inc.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.