Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by Bronze Super Contributor tmwilli
on ‎08-14-2015 06:17 PM

Please note, this is not the correct board for these comments. The best place to put this info is in the ACT Board in the ACT community. I am sure there are other ACT V5-V6 fans who would appreciate this contribution.

This board is for new ideas about improvements for features in the future releases of ACT.

by khoopes
on ‎08-14-2015 06:56 PM

Thx TMWilli, I'm new to this bulletin board. Can you move this to the right place of can I?

Or do I need to delete and repost?

by Bronze Super Contributor tmwilli
on ‎08-14-2015 07:11 PM

Nope, I am not a SP employee. I am an ACT Certified Consultant. I just sort of monitor it to be helpful.

No worries, just use this Board in the future for new and fresh ideas about ACT features and fixes..

It does appear that you are using still using ACT V6, new ideas would be directed towards ACT V17 or future releases!

Thanks!

by oldfashioned
on ‎02-02-2017 11:53 AM

I am a total IT neanderthal and devoted ACT 6.0 user.  Up until yesterday, I was running ACT 6.0 on a Windows XP machine.  I've finally upgraded to Windows 10, but I can't get ACT 6.0 to install.  I've downloaded the ACT 6.0 installation software, but after I unpack it, I can't find any of the unpacked files (including the setup.exe file).  Any  ideas?

by tfinstad
on ‎03-27-2017 12:09 PM

Back to Basics Please!

I have purchased several newer version of ACT to work on our network. We have always went back to the Pre-SAGE version, ACT 6, because as clunky and difficult as it is - it does work. Now that Windows XP is no longer supported it does pose challenges. 

Suggestions to Developers:

Back to basics please. Help us manage our customers. Make the email component work with todays current internet mail. 

Why not sell a basic simplified version. 

We don't need to do accounting.

We don't need to keep track of our stocks and savings bonds

We don't need to keep track of the serial numbers for our customers home toasters

The funnel thing doesn't work - we have 50,000 + Part number items -  who cares. We close tons of sales.

Appointments, calendars, contact info, email, future follow-up toggles, Notes, To dos, (forget the library etc.. - never worked anyway)

TEF - anachronism

Labels