Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Comments
by
on ‎09-17-2009 05:12 PM
OK that's interesting - you're right no Opp Notes access in Report designer.  Opportunity notes are available via the OLEDB2 provider, but that's cold comfort if you want them in ACT! reports - I'll ask about this.
by
on ‎01-26-2011 01:20 PM

This would be so helpful.  We need to be able to see the notes on opportunities to help our sales people.  Without this, it is a struggle.  Why have a notes field you can't report on it?

by gerard@indes.com
on ‎02-04-2011 03:25 AM

Hello.  I struggle with the same, big surprise... and it is a big problem for us.

We upgraded all our licenses form an older version to 2011. We use this field for our weekly reporting to partners, it contians important feedback information, and we can / want not share all notes and thus very much reply on this field in the EXCEL export.

I have been trying to find a solution for 3-4 days now, and are behind in my reporting.

In the previous version we used the opportunity notes filed was a standard colum in the Opportuniy List view, and thus exported via Excel export.

Can you look into  (re-)adding the field again in the LIST of available field in the opportunity list view (as it has been before).

Alduet / Sage, I would very much appreciate a message on this request at gerard@indes.com.

Thanks,

Gerard

Labels