Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Webform

Webform

The current webform options are too limited, i.e. either email address field alone or email plus first name, last name, phone, etc.

What if I want to collect email and first name (so I can address emails Dear .... but the person may not want to give their last name.

Could a feature please be added so it is possible to select the exact forms that go into a webform?

Also on import so that the imported names can be listed in a group the I choose (so I can review new names)?

Peter

Using Act! v17 on private computer not server

Administrator

Re: Webform

Hi Peter,

There are a number of addons for Act! that provide web forms with more options:

Here are some I've found:

Automatic Web Forms

Smart Forms

Improvements to the Act! Emarketing Lead Capture feature can be suggested in our Ideas Forum.

Thanks I hadn't found Smartforms.

Also for anyone interested the Exponenciel MailChimp Plugin II for ACT! appears to enable semi-automated import from Mailchimp after new subscribers join a Mailchimp list.

Peter

Copper Contributor

Do any of these add-ons work with Act Premium Cloud?  I'm transition to the web-based version of Act Premium for a variety of reasons.  Also, is there no way edit these web forms in Act emarketing or choose which fields you want/require when someone is subscribing?  

I'm also not sure what they mean by "Copy and paste the link into an email address".  What does this mean exactly? 

Thanks