Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unable to launch Campaign.

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Unable to launch Campaign.

When I access Swift it tells me that there are no campaigns of that request and then I click Campaign Manager and select my Campaign.

When I try to launch my Campaign in Drip Marketing I receive the following error:This Drip Marketing campaign requires Dripmarketing Service Level Free.

And then just closes.

Please can someone help.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author RohanHolmes
‎08-08-2017 12:40 AM

Re: Unable to launch Campaign.

Hi Rohan,

You should of received an email from Andy in our Emarketing escalations team regarding this issue.

In case it has not reached you. if you remove the Call list stage from your drip campaign it should resolve the issue, or you can upgrade to Silver Drip marketing.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Administrator

Hi RohanHolmes,

For Swiftpage emarketing help, please open a support ticket using the below link. Please also include your account details so we can check your particular account.
https://www.act.com/resources/contact
Solution
Accepted by topic author RohanHolmes
‎08-08-2017 12:40 AM

Hi Rohan,

You should of received an email from Andy in our Emarketing escalations team regarding this issue.

In case it has not reached you. if you remove the Call list stage from your drip campaign it should resolve the issue, or you can upgrade to Silver Drip marketing.

Hi thank you for the help the problem was solved as it was on my side. Campaign is in progress.

Kind regards Rohan