Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

The text to be replaced was not found in the swiftpage window (linking survey problem)

The text to be replaced was not found in the swiftpage window (linking survey problem)

Hello,

I am trying to link a survey i created with a template but when i do i am getting the message "The text to be replaced was not found in the SwiftWindow. The text must be whole words"

However the text i am trying to replace is simply "click here" but this is not working. Please see picture below:

[URL=http://s493.photobucket.com/user/runtone/media/swiftpagesurveytemplate_zps0dc8123e.jpg.html][IMG]htt...

Re: The text to be replaced was not found in the swiftpage window (linking survey problem)

Re: The text to be replaced was not found in the swiftpage window (linking survey problem)

photo swiftpagesurveytemplate_zps0dc8123e.jpg
Platinum Super Contributor

Hello David,

Welcome to the ACT! Community!

I see that you are using one of the example templates, can you provide the name of the original template?  I'd like to test using the same template.

Have you tried this with another template or set of text (different words or a single word)?

Greg Martin
Sage

hello the original template is:SurveyBk_Simple

and yes i have tried with another template and get the same result unfortunately.

thank you in advance.

I've just tested the function, successfully...  with the same template.

Since you received the same error with other templates, I'm thinking it could be the web browser.  Are you using Internet Explorer or a different browser?  If not using IE, open the account in IE and attempt the function. 

Greg Martin
Sage

hello working with I.E solved it.

thank you kindly.

David,
Glad to hear it is working in IE! Thank you for posting the update.
Greg Martin
Sage