Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Test Templates

Copper Contributor

Test Templates

My test templates are not getting thru to the recipients AGAIN. I cannot be productive in any of my emarketing efforts because there always seems to be an issue with the functionality of this process.

Copper Contributor

Re: Test Templates

This is still not working for my company, tried to submit a ticket twice and it gives me an error message... Not sure what else to do at this point. Anyone out there with the same issue? How do we get it fixed again? I'm not even getting the Actual emails when I try and actually send them to myself, its not just the test ones anymore. Contacted my email/web hosting and they did all sorts of tests, say that there's nothing on their end holding things up. I need someone to contact me to get this resolved. Whenever I call ACT about anything related to EMarketing I get passed around to different techs for hours only to be told to send an email to support@act.com.... Which I have also done, with no response...I'm fed up. Someone contact me please.

Administrator

Re: Test Templates

[ Edited ]

This post has been addressed in the other thread it was posted in:
http://community.act.com/t5/E-marketing-with-Act/Test-Send-Failed/m-p/326227#M922