Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Test Send Failed

Administrator

Re: Test Send Failed

Glad to hear it, no problem!

Thanks to everyone who logged tickets with additional info to help get this resolved.
Copper Contributor

I am having this issue again. No one, myself included, is receiving the test send emails that I am sending! WHYYYY?
Copper Contributor

This is still not working for my company, tried to submit a ticket twice and it gives me an error message... Not sure what else to do at this point. Anyone out there with the same issue? How do we get it fixed again? I'm not even getting the Actual emails when I try and actually send them to myself, its not just the test ones anymore. Contacted my email/web hosting and they did all sorts of tests, say that there's nothing on their end holding things up. I need someone to contact me to get this resolved. Whenever I call ACT about anything related to EMarketing I get passed around to different techs for hours only to be told to send an email to support@act.com.... Which I have also done, with no response...I'm fed up. Someone contact me please.
Administrator

Hi Rachel,

We've tested the test send feature which worked successfully. We'll need to gather more details from you as this could be account specific. I have created a ticket for you and will send you a PM with the ticket number.

Regarding the online ticket form found here - http://www.act.com/resources/contact What error do you receive when submitting a ticket?

Copper Contributor

ACTTicketError.jpg

Every time I try, I get this error message when hitting submit.

Administrator

Thanks Rachel,
We've made a change to address the error with the ticket form.

I see you fixed this problem back in 2016

I am still having this issue

Administrator

Hi rdpost3,

Do you mean you're having problems submitting a support ticket?