Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Test Send Failed

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Test Send Failed

All day yesterday and now this morning too, I have been getting an error message "Test Send Failed. Try again Later" When attempting to send previews of my eblasts. Any idea when this will be repaired?

TestSendFailed.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by Gary W (Administrator)
‎02-04-2016 02:51 AM
Administrator

Re: Test Send Failed

The test send failed issue should now be resolved for all customers. Sorry for the inconvenience.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Employee

Hi,

Can you try with the same with a different browser and let us know if this happens with other browser too?
If it does can you try with a test blast a different template.
Administrator

[ Edited ]

Hi Rachel,
We are currently tracking an issue with sending campaigns, we haven't seen this particular issue yet.
If it persists, it would be worth calling in and getting the particular issue tested and reported.

Bronze Contributor

I believe that the AEM servers had serious issues yesterday.  I just spent several hours with a client trying to get out a time-sensitive email that was supposed to go yesterday.  The customer worked with support for several hours as well and was not able to get the email out.  In fact, you can still see the email "queued" on the system.  The emails went out today - but there needs to be some better communications when the AEM servers are down. 

Patricia Egen
Certified ACT! Consultant, Trainer, Developer
www.egenconsulting.com
(423) 875-2652

Follow us on:

Visit our Popular ACT Wizards Page Wizards Here!

Copper Contributor

It is still happening, and yes it happens with other browsers and other templates as well.

Copper Contributor

I'm having the same problem now.  I've tried different computes, browsers, my templates and ACT templates.

Copper Contributor

I'm having the same problem, also on a customer site. Tested with different templates and browsers too.2016-01-26 08_31_23-E-marketing Portal.png

Stefan Koehli
ACT! Cerified Consultant
KÖHLI INFORMATIK AG
Administrator

Thanks for the reports, I'll send these over to our escalations team to review.
I'll post any updates on the issue when I receive them.
Administrator

The emarketing product team has requested that anyone who is experiencing this error, please call our emarketing technical support team, as we need to investigate these issues on a case by case basis and escalate them as appropriate.
Copper Contributor

Hey Gary,
What would the emarketing technical support phone number be?  I have a client experiencing the error as well.