Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Test Send Failed

Administrator

Re: Test Send Failed

[ Edited ]

All enquiries should go though the main phone numbers listed at the top of this page. You may or may not get the option to go to the emarketing queue depending on if your phone number was recognised, or you entered your account number. If you think you're in the wrong place when you call gets answered, ask to speak to someone on the Act emarketing team.

Bronze Contributor

This is really broke. Had a demo today trying to sell AEM and could not send out a test email.  Not cool

Patricia Egen
Certified ACT! Consultant, Trainer, Developer
www.egenconsulting.com
(423) 875-2652

Follow us on:

Visit our Popular ACT Wizards Page Wizards Here!

Copper Contributor

This is getting pretty ridiculous. Clearly there is more than one person with the issue. Why does everyone need to call in? I have two jobs, and I don't work this one during your "call in" business hours. So is my problem never going to get repaired because I can't call in?

Administrator

We are aware that many users are experiencing this issue and we're investigating the issue as we speak
We are asking people to call in order to gather further background info on a case by case basis, as the issue does not appear to affect everyone. The more detail we have about issue, the more effectively we can find a resolution to the issue.

At present, a workaround would be to send the campaign to yourself in place of a test send.
Copper Contributor

Gary, I tried to send it to myself last night. It never came through. I got the "Going Going Gone" ACT email saying that my email was successfully sent. But I never actually received the email.

Administrator

Have you opted out previously?
Nothing in spam or junk etc?
Copper Contributor

Nope. Never opted out or anything and nothing in Spam. I have a Test group set up for testing my eblasts that I use all the time, and no one in the group received this one. 

Administrator

[ Edited ]

In that case Rachel, a call, emailweb chat, or ticket will have to be done so we can escalate the issue for your individual account.
I apologise for the inconvenience.

Solution
Accepted by Gary W (Administrator)
‎02-04-2016 02:51 AM
Administrator

The test send failed issue should now be resolved for all customers. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor

I just tested it and it is working.  Thanks for getting this resolved!

Patricia Egen
Certified ACT! Consultant, Trainer, Developer
www.egenconsulting.com
(423) 875-2652

Follow us on:

Visit our Popular ACT Wizards Page Wizards Here!